Screenshots of your product. Always up-to-date, effortless, and beautiful.
11 time consuming steps
- Stop working on value for your customers.
- Switch into screenshot mode
- Decide which areas of the product you need screenshots for
- Decide on screen sizes to capture at
- Capture all the screens you need
- Save files
- Upload files
- Check with growth team you did it right
- Iterate and fix
- Confirm it's all done
- Switch back to working on valuable things for your customers.
- Spend hours taking screenshots of product
- Screenshots out of date as soon as you update your product
- More screen sizes = more files = more effort to organise
- Easy to forget to update
- Takes dev time
Only 3 steps with Screenshow
- Choose the URLs you want to capture
- Decide frequency and resolution
- Hit capture
- Go get a coffee and crack on with your day
- Set and forget
- Automatically updated screenshots every week
- Easy organisation and reliable file names
- Super speedy CDN served screenshots
- Beautiful text rendering
- Zero dev time required
How it works
- Create an account
- Tell Screenshow the URLs you want to snap
- Specify frequency (every day / week / month)
- Embed the URL for each screenshot into your site – and enjoy always up-to-date screenshots.
- Archive for each URL – see each screenshot ever taken, see progression and changes over time.
- Guaranteed latest screenshot URL – always see the latest version by default.
- Served by our lightning fast global static CDN.
- Add or remove URLs at any time.
- Choose between screen resolutions and browser frames.
- iPhone, iPad, and desktop device frames available.
A selection of screenshots from Screenshow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why wouldn't I build this myself?
Do you really want to spend your valuable time taking screenshots of your product every month? You have more valuable things to spend your time on. For just $2.50 / month you can have a screenshot of your homepage, pricing page, sign up page, features page, and about page – that's less than you'll spend on coffee this morning – even if you live outside of San Francisco.
Are the screenshots good quality?
All screenshots are taken in retina resolution with Chrome on a powerful device – to ensure your site will look great no matter how much WebGL you've got going on above the fold.
Can I trial Screenshow?
Simply try the service out for one URL if you're not sure – it's just $0.50. If you're not satisfied, we'll refund every cent. But we think you'll love the results so much you'll want to snap EVERY URL you can get your hands on.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes – for volume pricing, please reach out via live chat (bottom right of this page) and we'll be happy to assist.
$0.50 / URL / month
Limited time offer: sign up today and get your first screenshot free.